How much is too much on a dating app?

Hi all, I [M26] recently got out of a relationship of almost a year with [F24]. I downloaded some dating apps and want to move forward with my life, and to stop feeling lonely and sorry for myself because I don't have anyone.

But, the problem is, there are some ultra-specific things I want from a future relationship that I'm worried might be too much for a dating app.

My ex-girlfriend introduced me to several bedroom activities that I definitely want in a new partner. But problem is, I know most people would never even venture into that realm. I'm inclined to be upfront about that in a dating profile, but I'm worried it would fall into the TMI category for some casually scrolling through Tinder or Bumble. But then again...I really want those...activities...and feel being upfront about it would save time for both me and the other person who has the choice to swipe right/left.

Since I know this discussion won't be complete without actually defining what these activities are...here you go:

1) I want a woman who is okay with banging a dude with a strap on. And blowing said woman with a strap on.

2) Analingus. Both giving and receiving.

Yeah...I have weird tastes. And I'm proud of those tastes. But is it too much for a dating app?

TL;DR - I have weird tastes when it comes to bedroom activities. How much is too much for a dating app?



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 05:46AM

Hi all, I [M26] recently got out of a relationship of almost a year with [F24]. I downloaded some dating apps and want to move forward with my life, and to stop feeling lonely and sorry for myself because I don't have anyone.​But, the problem is, there are some ultra-specific things I want from a future relationship that I'm worried might be too much for a dating app.​My ex-girlfriend introduced me to several bedroom activities that I definitely want in a new partner. But problem is, I know most people would never even venture into that realm. I'm inclined to be upfront about that in a dating profile, but I'm worried it would fall into the TMI category for some casually scrolling through Tinder or Bumble. But then again...I really want those...activities...and feel being upfront about it would save time for both me and the other person who has the choice to swipe right/left.​Since I know this discussion won't be complete without actually defining what these activities are...here you go:1) I want a woman who is okay with banging a dude with a strap on. And blowing said woman with a strap on.2) Analingus. Both giving and receiving.​Yeah...I have weird tastes. And I'm proud of those tastes. But is it too much for a dating app?​TL;DR - I have weird tastes when it comes to bedroom activities. How much is too much for a dating app?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.