/u/mia_ag13 on Does wanting to please your partner count as sexual attraction?

In my opinion, definitely not! Being ace is about sexual attraction, and wanting to have sex for your partner doesn’t seem to fit into that category. You can even enjoy sex without being sexually attracted to your partner!

For me personally, depending on my repulsion levels when the time comes, I’d likely be willing to have sex with my partner (if they’re allo). It’s a two way relationship, and it’d make me happy to see them happy, simple as that! But having sex for them would in no way change that I don’t feel sexual attraction towards them, so I’m still ace.





May 12, 2019 at 05:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.