What spot does the Face down, Ass up position hit?

Lately, I have changed my mindset during sex from "this position will do this" to "adjust until I get a good reaction." I still have these things in my mind, though. So, when I am having sex with a woman from behind and telling her to move until I am on her spot, I have noticed a trend of them putting their faces down.

This is something that I have always seen as something meant for the purpose of making themselves look more attractive, but not necessarily to create more stimulation on the Gspot or the Aspot.

Now, I understand that feeling sexy is a big part of sexual desire and satisfaction, but I sort of see that more as a means to an end. So, when my mindset is to please, it is a little confusing when they get into this position.

I know we have different positions and styles for how we're built, so I will say that my penis is longer and a little thicker than average and is angled at a somewhat downward angle.

I am not very thick, so I all but abandon trying to do a lot to the Gspot with my dick. My best work has been A-Spot stimulation.



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 06:28AM

Lately, I have changed my mindset during sex from "this position will do this" to "adjust until I get a good reaction." I still have these things in my mind, though. So, when I am having sex with a woman from behind and telling her to move until I am on her spot, I have noticed a trend of them putting their faces down.This is something that I have always seen as something meant for the purpose of making themselves look more attractive, but not necessarily to create more stimulation on the Gspot or the Aspot.Now, I understand that feeling sexy is a big part of sexual desire and satisfaction, but I sort of see that more as a means to an end. So, when my mindset is to please, it is a little confusing when they get into this position.I know we have different positions and styles for how we're built, so I will say that my penis is longer and a little thicker than average and is angled at a somewhat downward angle.I am not very thick, so I all but abandon trying to do a lot to the Gspot with my dick. My best work has been A-Spot stimulation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.