Disappearing/Reappearing men...Does it ever end well if you let them back in?

We all know that at least 90% of men who disappear or ghost on us come back at some point. They come they go they come back. However, every time I let them back in; Poof! They’re gone again. I don’t know if this is the same for men with women I can only speak from my own experiences and basically I always regret even responding to them.

Anyone ever had a happy ending with a reappearing man (or girl)?



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 04:23PM

We all know that at least 90% of men who disappear or ghost on us come back at some point. They come they go they come back. However, every time I let them back in; Poof! They’re gone again. I don’t know if this is the same for men with women I can only speak from my own experiences and basically I always regret even responding to them.Anyone ever had a happy ending with a reappearing man (or girl)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.