/u/Hobblinharry on Why Should I Come Out To Parents?

kind of in the same boat here. im never in relationships and all in my teens and 20s my mom would always tell me "its okay if you are gay me and your dad would still love you" and id always tell them im not gay. it got to the point where i was tired of them asking and i told my mom if she asked me that one more time id stop talking to her. i think they might still think im gay and honestly i dont even care if they do. but i also dont know why i just dont tell them how i really feel. i think its easier for them to understand the concept of if i was gay and in the closet than that i am actually asexual and am not sexually attracted to people and dont care about being in a relationship





April 11, 2019 at 06:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.