Those who stopped using OLD for more than a month, how is it going?

How are you feeling overall? How has dating changed for you (results and the process)?

I see a few posts of people cutting off OLD, and I’m curious how it’s been going beyond the nice feeling when you make the initial decision. I just got off myself (3 days only) and I now realize I obsessed about dating. I also now think of more opportunities to create organic introductions which makes me more social regardless of the results.



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 06:37PM

How are you feeling overall? How has dating changed for you (results and the process)?I see a few posts of people cutting off OLD, and I’m curious how it’s been going beyond the nice feeling when you make the initial decision. I just got off myself (3 days only) and I now realize I obsessed about dating. I also now think of more opportunities to create organic introductions which makes me more social regardless of the results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.