My bf of 5 years seems very interested in my butt these days....

So the last few times we've had sex hes started involving my butt during the usual fingering foreplay. Which had been fun and fine with me. 2 times ago he did some different position which I loved. But mostly I loved him taking charge and just moving me around till I was where he wanted me. He kind of half tried to actually insert himself into my butt but I quickly said no no not so quick and we just kind of moved on.

Then last night while we were going at it he was having a little problem coming until he reached around and put his finger in my butt he came like right away.

I'm not like 100% sure what to think about it overall hes kind of embarrassed talking about it super bluntly.

Wow that's a wall sorry basically what I'm after is some recommendations on a butt plug for me. Like a good starter. I think I'd like to surprise him with it see how that goes and it could be a good way to open a conversation??

I dont think full anal is in the picture for a while so i dont need too much advice on that avenue but butt play aside from that is appreciated!



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 03:44AM

So the last few times we've had sex hes started involving my butt during the usual fingering foreplay. Which had been fun and fine with me. 2 times ago he did some different position which I loved. But mostly I loved him taking charge and just moving me around till I was where he wanted me. He kind of half tried to actually insert himself into my butt but I quickly said no no not so quick and we just kind of moved on.Then last night while we were going at it he was having a little problem coming until he reached around and put his finger in my butt he came like right away.I'm not like 100% sure what to think about it overall hes kind of embarrassed talking about it super bluntly.Wow that's a wall sorry basically what I'm after is some recommendations on a butt plug for me. Like a good starter. I think I'd like to surprise him with it see how that goes and it could be a good way to open a conversation??I dont think full anal is in the picture for a while so i dont need too much advice on that avenue but butt play aside from that is appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.