The history between me and my 🍪 (though this was the place to share give me your thoughts)

My ex best friend name is cookie I met her 3 years ago the first thing i said to her was" you have beautiful eyes" years later she said she just scarred, I feel in love the first time that I saw, she was the only thing that made me happy, once we and a friend's wore going out and she's going to fall in a hole but I catch her and broke my leg, once she was very sad because all of her friends we're mad at her and she tretened to kill herself so i sprinted to her house and broke the lock with my hands I broke 4 fingers that day, one of them don't close very well, when her grandfather died I spent the night talking with her trought the phone, and made her happy, we had so many beautiful historys, one we got drunk and ruined a birthday party, recently we got mad and don't even know why, we didn't talk for months but one day the teacher told to sit on her side in the classroom, so we became the best again, and life was good I've never loved a girl so much, I hated her but if she needed it would shew glass for her, things wore genenuinaly nice

But then one day this girl accused of agression and now I'm getting kicked out, of school and charging country, I stopped talking with her because she become best friend with that girl, when she knew she was the only thing that keep me calm,(my father died when I was little and my mom got cancer) I ask not to leave but I realized she don't care, and I can't be in a relationship with someone that I would die for but she can't do absolutely nothing for me, now I'm going to finish high school in another country and go back to do University here in two years

Remember me to continue this story 3/4 years from now



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 12:55PM

My ex best friend name is cookie I met her 3 years ago the first thing i said to her was" you have beautiful eyes" years later she said she just scarred, I feel in love the first time that I saw, she was the only thing that made me happy, once we and a friend's wore going out and she's going to fall in a hole but I catch her and broke my leg, once she was very sad because all of her friends we're mad at her and she tretened to kill herself so i sprinted to her house and broke the lock with my hands I broke 4 fingers that day, one of them don't close very well, when her grandfather died I spent the night talking with her trought the phone, and made her happy, we had so many beautiful historys, one we got drunk and ruined a birthday party, recently we got mad and don't even know why, we didn't talk for months but one day the teacher told to sit on her side in the classroom, so we became the best again, and life was good I've never loved a girl so much, I hated her but if she needed it would shew glass for her, things wore genenuinaly niceBut then one day this girl accused of agression and now I'm getting kicked out, of school and charging country, I stopped talking with her because she become best friend with that girl, when she knew she was the only thing that keep me calm,(my father died when I was little and my mom got cancer) I ask not to leave but I realized she don't care, and I can't be in a relationship with someone that I would die for but she can't do absolutely nothing for me, now I'm going to finish high school in another country and go back to do University here in two yearsRemember me to continue this story 3/4 years from now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.