I [18m] want my girlfriend [18f] on Birth control, but her reason is weird vvv

Me and my girlfriend[2 years going strong] have sex pretty often, and we have had 3 slip ups, meaning $120 of plan b. And almost every month its countdown to her week, just to make sure we are safe

I've suggested multiple times that she should get birth control because we both like condom-less sex (we do it a lot), and the feeling of finishing in her (<-- hopefully that made sense)

But she doesn't have any current doctor or gyno, and she wants to her parents to know if shes on Bc But my parents know and want her on it

I have told her that I want her on bc before summer starts because financially we cant have slip ups, none of us have jobs. I've seen that Bc is pretty cheap, and part of me says I should try and get it for her, but I think that they have to do hormone checks? So I dont think I can

I'm not sure but I'd like to get it for her, or take her to a gyno or a planned parenthood and get it.

Does she need to be there when getting Bc?

Should I just sit back and wait for her to tell her parents?

  • I feel like she has a point for telling them, I thinks it's her finally maturing, but it's a pretty bad risk

Are the scares worth the wait?

TLDR: girlfriend dosen't want birth control until she tells her parents. To many scares. I'm pretty cautious and have no idea how birth control is acquired.

Read above questions

P.s gonna sleep now so not reading anything till I wake up, I'll remove this part with an edit later

And thank you who cam help/give advice!!!!!!



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 06:07AM

Me and my girlfriend[2 years going strong] have sex pretty often, and we have had 3 slip ups, meaning $120 of plan b. And almost every month its countdown to her week, just to make sure we are safeI've suggested multiple times that she should get birth control because we both like condom-less sex (we do it a lot), and the feeling of finishing in her (<-- hopefully that made sense)But she doesn't have any current doctor or gyno, and she wants to her parents to know if shes on Bc But my parents know and want her on itI have told her that I want her on bc before summer starts because financially we cant have slip ups, none of us have jobs. I've seen that Bc is pretty cheap, and part of me says I should try and get it for her, but I think that they have to do hormone checks? So I dont think I canI'm not sure but I'd like to get it for her, or take her to a gyno or a planned parenthood and get it.Does she need to be there when getting Bc?Should I just sit back and wait for her to tell her parents?I feel like she has a point for telling them, I thinks it's her finally maturing, but it's a pretty bad riskAre the scares worth the wait?TLDR: girlfriend dosen't want birth control until she tells her parents. To many scares. I'm pretty cautious and have no idea how birth control is acquired.Read above questionsP.s gonna sleep now so not reading anything till I wake up, I'll remove this part with an edit laterAnd thank you who cam help/give advice!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.