My girlfriend feels like she missed out on a big portion on her teenage years

Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place but, my girlfriend of a year hasn't dated since early freshman year of high school and shes' expressed the fact that shes disappointed that she missed out on a lot of the coming of age saucy experiences some people had in high school (truth or dare, spin the bottle, making out in the park at night, etc.) we've talked about how bottle spinning isn't really a thing we can do since we're a couple and have no nearby friends, similarly with truth or dare a two person game would rapidly just devolve (evolve?) into sexytime. aside from public late night makeout sessions were not really sure what people did as teenagers as I didn't really have any of those experiences either, any advice on how to shake things up a bit? were not really looking to get spicy with other couples either.

Edit: were both in our early 20s



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 03:50AM

Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place but, my girlfriend of a year hasn't dated since early freshman year of high school and shes' expressed the fact that shes disappointed that she missed out on a lot of the coming of age saucy experiences some people had in high school (truth or dare, spin the bottle, making out in the park at night, etc.) we've talked about how bottle spinning isn't really a thing we can do since we're a couple and have no nearby friends, similarly with truth or dare a two person game would rapidly just devolve (evolve?) into sexytime. aside from public late night makeout sessions were not really sure what people did as teenagers as I didn't really have any of those experiences either, any advice on how to shake things up a bit? were not really looking to get spicy with other couples either.​Edit: were both in our early 20s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.