Intense eye contact

Hey So as to begin I’m a student and few days ago I paying attention in one of the lectures and the lecturer looked at me straight in the eye in the middle of the lecture for about 6 seconds and I didn’t blink or look away it was really weird then he just carried on the lecture

The next day he was talking eye contacted me again but this time I looked down and couldn’t hold it. I felt embarrassed.. he didn’t do it since then he asked me twice about my name as if he didnt know although I’m sure he knows it

Does anyone have any explanation for it? Is it attraction or Sth or I’m just over reacting?



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 11:17PM

Hey So as to begin I’m a student and few days ago I paying attention in one of the lectures and the lecturer looked at me straight in the eye in the middle of the lecture for about 6 seconds and I didn’t blink or look away it was really weird then he just carried on the lectureThe next day he was talking eye contacted me again but this time I looked down and couldn’t hold it. I felt embarrassed.. he didn’t do it since then he asked me twice about my name as if he didnt know although I’m sure he knows itDoes anyone have any explanation for it? Is it attraction or Sth or I’m just over reacting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.