Do I have any chances???

Me (30m) wanted to start a new business and went totally wrong ,I was In dept for almost 100k but fortunately I had enought savings and pay off but now I am on point 0 again.

I left my house and i moved with my parents.Now I am about to start again searching for options.I know i must focus on this but i really want to be in a relationship.All my life I was a fuckboy,I was bartender and after that I bought a club.All my gf's were 22 fancy girls.I used to be very outgoing and sociable but now I am very insecure about myself.I have self awareness I knew that these girls were with me for my looks (6'5" dark hair playing basketball and doing calisthenics for many years) and my job.My friends females and males saying that I am a really good guy and smart.

But right now I feel like a complete loser.I feel like no woman close to my age will start anything with me.I am living with my parents and I am searching for a job,I cant provide any resources.

The only good thing is that I hit bottom.Last week a woman(she is a lawyer 2 years younger than me,we were in the same school 12 years ago)approached me and she gave me her number.But I never call her cause she probably dont know in which condition I am right now and I dont want to disappoint her.

Do I have any chances with women for something serious?



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 09:41PM

Me (30m) wanted to start a new business and went totally wrong ,I was In dept for almost 100k but fortunately I had enought savings and pay off but now I am on point 0 again.I left my house and i moved with my parents.Now I am about to start again searching for options.I know i must focus on this but i really want to be in a relationship.All my life I was a fuckboy,I was bartender and after that I bought a club.All my gf's were 22 fancy girls.I used to be very outgoing and sociable but now I am very insecure about myself.I have self awareness I knew that these girls were with me for my looks (6'5" dark hair playing basketball and doing calisthenics for many years) and my job.My friends females and males saying that I am a really good guy and smart.But right now I feel like a complete loser.I feel like no woman close to my age will start anything with me.I am living with my parents and I am searching for a job,I cant provide any resources.The only good thing is that I hit bottom.Last week a woman(she is a lawyer 2 years younger than me,we were in the same school 12 years ago)approached me and she gave me her number.But I never call her cause she probably dont know in which condition I am right now and I dont want to disappoint her.Do I have any chances with women for something serious?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.