/u/SoLoDas on Loving yourself has never been easier than when you're Asexual and horny.

You cant write your own definition. By your logic I could argue with people about what a grape is because you 'never said your definition agreed with the dictionary'

Also if you take the roots of the word 'asexual'

a- : without / lacking Example : amoral , lacking morals

Sexual - kinda obvious

Put that together and you get

Without sexual attraction / lacking sexual attraction





April 25, 2019 at 06:44AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.