/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on Any persons of colour here? Can you comment on how asexuality is perceived in your culture?

The only other ace I know is the child of Peruvian immigrants and there's a lot of 'YOU STAY AWAY FROM BOYS!' and then 'why aren't you having a boyfriend?' and finally (now) 'WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED????' Not necessarily from her parents (except STAY AWAY FROM BOYS) who are just glad she didn't GTFO and run away with a badly chosen fiance like her sister, with Faaaabio, but the outer family is definitely putting their oars in.

*Sitting here like the whitest asbestos going 'whooo boy. Yeah.'*





April 25, 2019 at 06:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.