How do I find something casual in my 30s?

I'm not looking to get married. I'm not looking to be locked into a relationship for months or years.

I'm a friendly guy. I'm respectful. I like making people smile and laugh. I like having sex. I don't like being attached, and since I hit my mid-thirties it's become increasingly hard to find women who aren't looking to get married and have children while there's still time.

My sample size is small. I don't think all women are like this, but I definitely haven't had luck finding the ones who are more like what I'm looking for. Casual, easygoing, fun.

Any tips? Any advice? I try to be upfront about what I want. More often than not that leads to no date. Where should I be looking? What should I be doing?

Help pls.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 11:21PM

I'm not looking to get married. I'm not looking to be locked into a relationship for months or years.I'm a friendly guy. I'm respectful. I like making people smile and laugh. I like having sex. I don't like being attached, and since I hit my mid-thirties it's become increasingly hard to find women who aren't looking to get married and have children while there's still time.My sample size is small. I don't think all women are like this, but I definitely haven't had luck finding the ones who are more like what I'm looking for. Casual, easygoing, fun.Any tips? Any advice? I try to be upfront about what I want. More often than not that leads to no date. Where should I be looking? What should I be doing?Help pls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.