/u/LowLifeLoner on How exactly does romantic asexuality work?

I can't figure out romantic attraction. For me a person I "like" is somebody I want to be around all the time because they make me feel energetic and happy and talkative. I'm happy opening up to them (but not to other people), tell them my deepest darkest feelings and secrets. Being close to them, idle intimacy like leaning on them or just being close makes me feel happy. I don't really like kissing.... hugging is generally platonic... what is this ^





April 25, 2019 at 06:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.