Why do women feel the need to affirm a man before rejecting him?

The last four times I've been rejected by a woman they've gone something like this:

- "I had a lot of fun on the date and getting to know you! I respect you so much, but I don't see this going anywhere so can't accept a second date."

- "I just want to affirm you that you are so kind, you pursued me really well, you're a great man and you've done nothing wrong, but I don't want to go on another date at this time"

etc.

Sometimes they'll actually give me a reason when I ask, like 'I just didn't laugh enough' - which is funny ( get it? ) because every text I have from her is 'lololol :)' to my texts, and we laughed the whole time on the dates.

I either feel like 1) women feel they need to build up a man before rejecting him for some unknown reason, 2) they just lie and give fake platitudes but when you push back it's totally inconsistent, 3) they demand absolute perfection.

It's incredibly frustrating, and the men in my life all have similar stories that play out the exact same way.



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 08:26PM

The last four times I've been rejected by a woman they've gone something like this:- "I had a lot of fun on the date and getting to know you! I respect you so much, but I don't see this going anywhere so can't accept a second date."- "I just want to affirm you that you are so kind, you pursued me really well, you're a great man and you've done nothing wrong, but I don't want to go on another date at this time"etc.Sometimes they'll actually give me a reason when I ask, like 'I just didn't laugh enough' - which is funny ( get it? ) because every text I have from her is 'lololol :)' to my texts, and we laughed the whole time on the dates.I either feel like 1) women feel they need to build up a man before rejecting him for some unknown reason, 2) they just lie and give fake platitudes but when you push back it's totally inconsistent, 3) they demand absolute perfection.It's incredibly frustrating, and the men in my life all have similar stories that play out the exact same way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.