How do you handle your or your partner's opposite sex friendships?

Inspired by this post: AITAH or Is this normal

How do set boundaries, what are your rules, how do you trust your partner, how do you not seem controlling, and how would you know they are/ they are not cheating? What can be learned for that post's story? What about grass is greener syndrome, how do you and your partner handle it?

EDIT: Same sex if Gay or Bi-



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 03:14AM

Inspired by this post: AITAH or Is this normalHow do set boundaries, what are your rules, how do you trust your partner, how do you not seem controlling, and how would you know they are/ they are not cheating? What can be learned for that post's story? What about grass is greener syndrome, how do you and your partner handle it?​EDIT: Same sex if Gay or Bi-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.