/u/Kanatasaysstuff on Autism and Asexuality

(23M) Aro Ace and Autistic. I tend to bounce between sex neutral and sex repulsed. I'm not completely opposed to the idea of ever having sex, but when I seriously stop and picture the idea I get disgusted. Mainly because, when you stop and think about it, genitals are kinda sorta unbelievably disgusting.

There's also the whole socially awkward factor that I just wouldn't be comfortable having such an intimate experience with someone.

I think the biggest thing about it for me is that it exists outside of my tunnel, so to speak. Like, my special interest is (Video Games and) this fantasy story I've been writing and everything I do I try to tie back to it somehow. So when I think about whether I should try having sex just to say I've done it, I just stop and think "That's a huge waste of time that could be spent way more productively". And if that isn't just the most autistic ace thing to believe.

Probably more unique to me, I get sick of how every female character in everything ever is sexualised. Like, I don't mind it when it makes sense for the character, but the sheer omnipresence grosses me out. So naturally, my female characters tend to be more modest, for lack of a better word.





May 15, 2019 at 06:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.