So, I want to get married, she's 20 and I'm 21.

We've been dating for 6 months almost, and I want to propose.

Every one is telling me that it's too early, and that we need more time.

So maybe it's too early. Should I talk to her parents first about proposal?



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 04:58PM

We've been dating for 6 months almost, and I want to propose.Every one is telling me that it's too early, and that we need more time.So maybe it's too early. Should I talk to her parents first about proposal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.