I'm getting mixed signals from my "FWB"

(Excuse the formatting I am using a phone) Also this is kinda long.

So I'm newly single and one of my booty calls from a few years ago, that I just happen to be good friends with for about 7 years, reached out. 

Well he came over to my apartment we watched some tv, we talked about some future investments we had in mind, we hardcore flirted, made out (he made a move first), had some "adult fun", and then he always took me too a nice dinner.

He seems super lovely towards me, the last two times he kinda stares at me like a lot and when I ask why he is starting at me, he says, "Because I want to." And he smiles. And I asked him what the odds of this becoming more would be. He said he didn't know. Now a part of that conversation stands out he basically said "You know with my job relocating me, I'll be back in town more often."

I mean he messages me first thing in the morning, we do geniuly like each other but when I bring up feelings or seeing if we could try building up to a relationship, he suddely gets awkward and changes the topic or kinda shy and says he doesn't know.

So is he into me and I just need to wait? I mean I am fresh out of a relationship but my ex was kinda emotially abusive so I wanted oit sooner than I got out. I also want to add that when I asked my friend why he made a move on me He said "I swear it wasn't my intention" but he does like being around me and at first he said he was "being a good friend."

I think he wants something more too but I just don't know how to ask him. Like how do I go about it? Like I'm getting mixed signals. But I like him a lot.



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 05:00AM

(Excuse the formatting I am using a phone) Also this is kinda long.So I'm newly single and one of my booty calls from a few years ago, that I just happen to be good friends with for about 7 years, reached out. Well he came over to my apartment we watched some tv, we talked about some future investments we had in mind, we hardcore flirted, made out (he made a move first), had some "adult fun", and then he always took me too a nice dinner.He seems super lovely towards me, the last two times he kinda stares at me like a lot and when I ask why he is starting at me, he says, "Because I want to." And he smiles. And I asked him what the odds of this becoming more would be. He said he didn't know. Now a part of that conversation stands out he basically said "You know with my job relocating me, I'll be back in town more often."I mean he messages me first thing in the morning, we do geniuly like each other but when I bring up feelings or seeing if we could try building up to a relationship, he suddely gets awkward and changes the topic or kinda shy and says he doesn't know.So is he into me and I just need to wait? I mean I am fresh out of a relationship but my ex was kinda emotially abusive so I wanted oit sooner than I got out. I also want to add that when I asked my friend why he made a move on me He said "I swear it wasn't my intention" but he does like being around me and at first he said he was "being a good friend."I think he wants something more too but I just don't know how to ask him. Like how do I go about it? Like I'm getting mixed signals. But I like him a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.