Weird questions with online dating.

I don't know if it is just my experience with online dating, but men asking me who I live with is such a weird question and I have gotten it a few times. I am an only parent and in school so I understand that guys don't want to date a 30 something who lives with her parents (I don't) but at the same time I am not comfortable with telling a stranger I live with just my kids.

One guy had the balls to ask how I pay my bills. I don't have an issue explaining my situation during a date or once I get to know someone better, but asking me about my bank account before you ask my name is just poor taste.

While I am on my soapbox, I don't understand this whole WhatsApp deal. Actually I do, I just don't want any lewd pictures and I am not downloading the app, no matter how much you beg.

What is the weirdest thing you have been asked?



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 10:15PM

I don't know if it is just my experience with online dating, but men asking me who I live with is such a weird question and I have gotten it a few times. I am an only parent and in school so I understand that guys don't want to date a 30 something who lives with her parents (I don't) but at the same time I am not comfortable with telling a stranger I live with just my kids.​One guy had the balls to ask how I pay my bills. I don't have an issue explaining my situation during a date or once I get to know someone better, but asking me about my bank account before you ask my name is just poor taste.​While I am on my soapbox, I don't understand this whole WhatsApp deal. Actually I do, I just don't want any lewd pictures and I am not downloading the app, no matter how much you beg.​What is the weirdest thing you have been asked?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.