do dating sites even work

its hard to find friends or relationships, not sure if paying for a dating app is worth it or a scam and its hard enough not getting catfished and wasting time with account that im not sure are or arent fake

do you have any tips or suggestions?



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 05:20AM

its hard to find friends or relationships, not sure if paying for a dating app is worth it or a scam and its hard enough not getting catfished and wasting time with account that im not sure are or arent fakedo you have any tips or suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.