Secret marriage now need divorce

This post from India (New Delhi).

Me(M36) and Girl (F32) (introduced on shadii.com ) started meeting in public park. We enjoyed taking to each other. After few months, we married secretly and she also came to my house for few hours (when no one was at home).

Now somehow, we fight all the time. She is verbally abusing me, telling me that she wants a divorce, and simultaneously wants me to bring her to my home officially (this is called Vidaai or Ruksati). Also threatening me with suicide because she bought shame to her family by secretly marrying me.

So, Now I want a divorce and from time to time, she also tells me that she wants divorce, Now:-

  1. What legal action can I take to save myself?
  2. Do I need to give any alimony?


Submitted May 14, 2019 at 03:13PM

This post from India (New Delhi).Me(M36) and Girl (F32) (introduced on shadii.com ) started meeting in public park. We enjoyed taking to each other. After few months, we married secretly and she also came to my house for few hours (when no one was at home).Now somehow, we fight all the time. She is verbally abusing me, telling me that she wants a divorce, and simultaneously wants me to bring her to my home officially (this is called Vidaai or Ruksati). Also threatening me with suicide because she bought shame to her family by secretly marrying me.So, Now I want a divorce and from time to time, she also tells me that she wants divorce, Now:-What legal action can I take to save myself?Do I need to give any alimony?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.