i dont know how im meant to find love again

its just the way she made me feel. i was also so happy every single moment i could be with her and i tried to be with her as much as possible.

now its been a long time and im still just thinking about you. i cant imagine a future without you considering what i felt for you was the only time in my life so far ive ever even felt that way about someone so i dont know if i will feel the same way about anyone ever again.

i think maybe i just need to get over her but its not like i havent been trying for the longest time, but its just that she made me so happy that i dont want to lose hope that i wont ever be with her again



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 06:15PM

its just the way she made me feel. i was also so happy every single moment i could be with her and i tried to be with her as much as possible.now its been a long time and im still just thinking about you. i cant imagine a future without you considering what i felt for you was the only time in my life so far ive ever even felt that way about someone so i dont know if i will feel the same way about anyone ever again.i think maybe i just need to get over her but its not like i havent been trying for the longest time, but its just that she made me so happy that i dont want to lose hope that i wont ever be with her again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.