/u/xsnowpeltx on A question about asexuality

I dont have an answer right now cuz I'm tired but this may help anyways. You can always change your labels if you realize you were wrong or if your understanding or experience changes. So if asexual or aromantic sound like good fits for you, you can identify that way, and if later you were repressed or you experience sexual or romantic attraction, you can change your label. Our understanding is always evolving and its quite common for people exploring sexuality or romantic orientation (or gender) to go through a number of different labels as they learn more about both themselves and the terminology that exists. Doesn't mean you're faking or lying or whatever now if later it turns out something better fits





May 16, 2019 at 04:46AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.