Sharing social media with someone you haven’t met yet.

I’m occasionally asked on OLD for my social media handle before we’ve even met (I only use IG). This feels kind of invasive to me but am I overthinking it? I don’t want people thinking I’m acting sketchy.

My page is public bc it’s mostly work related but I tend to be a somewhat private person in general.

I know I can make another handle for this purpose but I’m not going to use it so that seems pointless.



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 03:18PM

I’m occasionally asked on OLD for my social media handle before we’ve even met (I only use IG). This feels kind of invasive to me but am I overthinking it? I don’t want people thinking I’m acting sketchy.My page is public bc it’s mostly work related but I tend to be a somewhat private person in general.I know I can make another handle for this purpose but I’m not going to use it so that seems pointless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.