/u/CristelAl on Excluded from 'sexual' topics

They did that to me. Then I started joking about sex topics in a true 12 year old manner: I'm the first to say "that's what he said!" and every time anything phallic-like is described I'm the first one to laugh. "You attack the Dragon, but the sword can't penetrate him, just the tip" "...Just the tip you say?" All that.

I didn't do it consciously, my humour just evolved like that, but now they have no problem in including me in those conversations... to the point that I have to ask them to stop when they discuss details of their sex life.





May 16, 2019 at 06:58AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.