What do I do when my boyfriend is putting on a condom.

We've all been there. Hot, heavy passion, face full of blood, he's been fingering me for a while, I'm super wet and ready to fuck. There's moaning, breathing, dirty talk.

Then silence... Alongside the sounds of plastic wrappings and a man kneeling over me with a focussed face on.

Such a mood killer.

Sometimes I go drink a glass of water, just to avoid the awkwardness.



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 05:52AM

We've all been there. Hot, heavy passion, face full of blood, he's been fingering me for a while, I'm super wet and ready to fuck. There's moaning, breathing, dirty talk.Then silence... Alongside the sounds of plastic wrappings and a man kneeling over me with a focussed face on.Such a mood killer.Sometimes I go drink a glass of water, just to avoid the awkwardness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.