A beautiful moment.

In September this year, it'll be 8 years with my wonderful boyfriend. We've been through everything together. We've been poor, messed up, you name it. Through it all we've been there for each other. And healthy. We learned how to talk, how to work with each other, we grew up together.

He stuck with me through a mild infidelity. (A kiss) and I sought therapy. He was understandably hurt, but constantly told me how proud he was of me for seeking the help I needed.

We are about to go on a mini vacation, and today he asked me to help him pick out a ring for me after we get back. I'm so unbelievably happy :) :)



Submitted April 09, 2019 at 07:27AM

In September this year, it'll be 8 years with my wonderful boyfriend. We've been through everything together. We've been poor, messed up, you name it. Through it all we've been there for each other. And healthy. We learned how to talk, how to work with each other, we grew up together.He stuck with me through a mild infidelity. (A kiss) and I sought therapy. He was understandably hurt, but constantly told me how proud he was of me for seeking the help I needed.We are about to go on a mini vacation, and today he asked me to help him pick out a ring for me after we get back. I'm so unbelievably happy :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.