Guys, how can a girl convince you that youre a good size without sounding placating?

My FWB has mentioned here n there (he doesnt make it a big thing, more passing comments) that he thinks his dick is small. And ive told him straight up, if he were any bigger i wouldnt be with him. But i dont think he really gets it? Like he thinks that im just trying to make him feel better rather than actually saying what i think.

And honestly, only time i lied to make him feel better was when he over seasoned the chicken and i said it was fine haha.

How would you rather girls tell you your dick is fine or big enough, without us sounding like we're just placating you?



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 06:24AM

My FWB has mentioned here n there (he doesnt make it a big thing, more passing comments) that he thinks his dick is small. And ive told him straight up, if he were any bigger i wouldnt be with him. But i dont think he really gets it? Like he thinks that im just trying to make him feel better rather than actually saying what i think.And honestly, only time i lied to make him feel better was when he over seasoned the chicken and i said it was fine haha.How would you rather girls tell you your dick is fine or big enough, without us sounding like we're just placating you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.