I'm scared of how intense my feelings for this person is.

Literally my first time feeling this intense emotions for someone.

He confessed to me a few weeks back and believe it or not I have been interested in him for about 2 years already? It's just that he was never the type to bat an eye on me. Lol. (Or so I thought).

Anyway, I'm scared of this emotion. What if it backfires on me? What if he wasn't serious? What if this is just too good to be true?



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 11:47AM

Literally my first time feeling this intense emotions for someone.He confessed to me a few weeks back and believe it or not I have been interested in him for about 2 years already? It's just that he was never the type to bat an eye on me. Lol. (Or so I thought).Anyway, I'm scared of this emotion. What if it backfires on me? What if he wasn't serious? What if this is just too good to be true?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.