Boyfriend likes me to swallow but I really don’t like it and it’s causing an argument

I really really hate swallowing and it has always been something I dreaded, but I always try to because I know my boyfriend likes it.

However, there were several times where I had a hard time keeping a straight face because I am so focused on trying not to gag. There was even once I gagged and spit everything out instead.

& because of this my boyfriend said I hurt his feelings. He said that all the other girls enjoyed swallowing his cum except me which hurts his feelings. I understand where he’s coming from. But him saying that other girls enjoyed swallowing his cum upsets me too.

I don’t get what to do in this situation because I tried my best and it’s not enough? How do I deal with this convo and how do I deal with swallowing cum?



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 04:29AM

I really really hate swallowing and it has always been something I dreaded, but I always try to because I know my boyfriend likes it.However, there were several times where I had a hard time keeping a straight face because I am so focused on trying not to gag. There was even once I gagged and spit everything out instead.& because of this my boyfriend said I hurt his feelings. He said that all the other girls enjoyed swallowing his cum except me which hurts his feelings. I understand where he’s coming from. But him saying that other girls enjoyed swallowing his cum upsets me too.I don’t get what to do in this situation because I tried my best and it’s not enough? How do I deal with this convo and how do I deal with swallowing cum?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.