Any still go out solo or with friends open to opportunity anymore?

Been out a fair bit lately, not hardcore clubbing but a lot of pubs and bars (ok mainly pubs) and everyone out that isn’t an obvious pensioner or with their family are quite young. I mean early twenties young or even less. I’m not going to dodgy pubs that serve underage kids btw and a few women I’ve met and chatted to turned out to be early twenties.

I’m sat here now and there’s a mixed group and I think they are in uni by the references but look, act and sound like high school...

I’m uk btw. Dunno if it’s different in other countries.

Edit: I mean by “opportunity” you’d be cool with someone approaching you. I know there’s ladies nights and stuff when you are with your friends and not wanting the guy attention.



Submitted April 09, 2019 at 09:48PM

Been out a fair bit lately, not hardcore clubbing but a lot of pubs and bars (ok mainly pubs) and everyone out that isn’t an obvious pensioner or with their family are quite young. I mean early twenties young or even less. I’m not going to dodgy pubs that serve underage kids btw and a few women I’ve met and chatted to turned out to be early twenties.I’m sat here now and there’s a mixed group and I think they are in uni by the references but look, act and sound like high school...I’m uk btw. Dunno if it’s different in other countries.Edit: I mean by “opportunity” you’d be cool with someone approaching you. I know there’s ladies nights and stuff when you are with your friends and not wanting the guy attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.