My gf wants a threesome

My gf wants a threesome and I'm unsure about how I feel about it.

On one hand she has always wanted a threesome and I have a best friend who is willing.

On the other hand I don't want another guy to fuck my gf.

The third person in this would be my best friend. He is good looking and I trust him.

I worry that if I did this my GF would want it more and more. Regular sex wouldn't be enough.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any tips on doing a threesome?

Thank you in advance



Submitted April 10, 2019 at 04:03AM

My gf wants a threesome and I'm unsure about how I feel about it.On one hand she has always wanted a threesome and I have a best friend who is willing.On the other hand I don't want another guy to fuck my gf.The third person in this would be my best friend. He is good looking and I trust him.I worry that if I did this my GF would want it more and more. Regular sex wouldn't be enough.Does anyone have any experience with this? Any tips on doing a threesome?Thank you in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.