Wife has no sex drive

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a bind. My wife and I have sex on a very infrequent basis (maybe twice a month) and she claims that her mind is interested, but her body isn't always in the mood.

Her thought is it might have to do with her birth control, stating that it all started when she went on the pill (granted, she'd never had sex before we married.)

I'm just not sure what to do at this point. Part of me knows she wants to go off the pill so we can get pregnant, but I'm not sure if that's the only reason or not, and I'm not quite ready to be a dad yet.

I've tried talking to her about it, but whenever we talk about sex she gets very shy and uncomfortable.

I just need assistance, words of encouragement, whatever you've got to give, because I'm at my wit's end with this whole thing.

Thanks guys



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 06:23AM

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a bind. My wife and I have sex on a very infrequent basis (maybe twice a month) and she claims that her mind is interested, but her body isn't always in the mood.Her thought is it might have to do with her birth control, stating that it all started when she went on the pill (granted, she'd never had sex before we married.)I'm just not sure what to do at this point. Part of me knows she wants to go off the pill so we can get pregnant, but I'm not sure if that's the only reason or not, and I'm not quite ready to be a dad yet.I've tried talking to her about it, but whenever we talk about sex she gets very shy and uncomfortable.I just need assistance, words of encouragement, whatever you've got to give, because I'm at my wit's end with this whole thing.Thanks guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.