Any guys out there have vasectomy with the intent of one day reversing it?

Hey all, my girlfriend responds negatively to the pill and already suffers enough hormonal problems as is (endometriosis). Although I'm a huge proponent of the pullout method, I wouldn't be against the stay in method.

So I guess I'm just asking if any other guys out there have taken the duty of controlling their contraception, how's it going? And do you plan on reversing it.



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 05:32AM

Hey all, my girlfriend responds negatively to the pill and already suffers enough hormonal problems as is (endometriosis). Although I'm a huge proponent of the pullout method, I wouldn't be against the stay in method.So I guess I'm just asking if any other guys out there have taken the duty of controlling their contraception, how's it going? And do you plan on reversing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.