/u/RivetAce on Little Worries...

It's always gonna depend on the person. Everyone's different in their own way. For some people, it'll be a deal breaker. For some, they'd be okay with a poly-amorous relationship where they're your partner but have sex with other people. For some, they'd be fine just masturbating. For some, little or no sexual desire needs to be fulfilled at all.
As long as you make sure that anyone interested in you knows your orientation early into the relationship (probably within a timeframe of months), then you've done your job. At that point, it's up to the other person; they have to know themselves well enough to know whether or not sexual desires are something that they need to be fulfilled, and how they want to go about that.
Make sure that they know you, and make sure they know themselves.





May 17, 2019 at 06:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.