Tell me again how you don't believe in sex before marriage - you evil genius, you...

First date and he shares openly about his faith. He has very strong convictions and beliefs. Not my forte but we have a friendly discussion/debate about it and end the evening on a positive note.

Something that struck me later was the fact that he listed "no sex before marriage" as one of his strong convictions, and suddenly I can't stop thinking about it.

Either this guy's an evil genius and knows exactly what he's doing or I'm about to test his faith in more ways than one...



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 01:03AM

First date and he shares openly about his faith. He has very strong convictions and beliefs. Not my forte but we have a friendly discussion/debate about it and end the evening on a positive note.Something that struck me later was the fact that he listed "no sex before marriage" as one of his strong convictions, and suddenly I can't stop thinking about it.Either this guy's an evil genius and knows exactly what he's doing or I'm about to test his faith in more ways than one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.