Maintaining/raising sex drive?

[24F] here. When I was a teenager, and probably up until I was 21, I was constantly in the mood.

I was in a 3-year relationship from when I was 20-23, and about a year into it I was suddenly content having sex only two or three times a month, and started making a ton of excuses to get out of it (which is a big factor in why he left me). I even saw a doctor to see if anything was wrong with me or if my hormones were out of whack but they didn't find anything. I pretty much just accepted that my libido must have slowed down with age or something (though I was only 21 when the change happened).

Once we broke up (about 7 months ago) I became horny all the time like I used to be before we dated. I've been seeing a new guy for about a month and am up for sex pretty much all the time, every day now.

I know it's possible that I just wasn't a good match with my ex, but I'm worried that once I settle into this new relationship I might revert back into having a low sex drive. What are some ways to keep it up?



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 05:54AM

[24F] here. When I was a teenager, and probably up until I was 21, I was constantly in the mood.I was in a 3-year relationship from when I was 20-23, and about a year into it I was suddenly content having sex only two or three times a month, and started making a ton of excuses to get out of it (which is a big factor in why he left me). I even saw a doctor to see if anything was wrong with me or if my hormones were out of whack but they didn't find anything. I pretty much just accepted that my libido must have slowed down with age or something (though I was only 21 when the change happened).Once we broke up (about 7 months ago) I became horny all the time like I used to be before we dated. I've been seeing a new guy for about a month and am up for sex pretty much all the time, every day now.I know it's possible that I just wasn't a good match with my ex, but I'm worried that once I settle into this new relationship I might revert back into having a low sex drive. What are some ways to keep it up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.