Is this sugar baby territory?

Unsure if this is where I should post this.

I met this guy through OLD and we hit it off, he lives in another state and we text at least once daily most interchanges are NSFW. We hooked up last time and he was very dominant, which is fine.

However, he mentioned how he would take care of me wherever he would fly me to see him and all this nonsense. At first I thought it was just weird sex talk and didn’t think much of it.

Since then he has bought me a ticket to go visit him and I’m unsure if I’ve entered some type of weird situationship and I’m a sugar baby or how even that works.

I would ask him but in the off chance that I am just being weird and paranoid that may come off very weird.

Any suggestions or personal experiences with something similar would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 02:15AM

Unsure if this is where I should post this.I met this guy through OLD and we hit it off, he lives in another state and we text at least once daily most interchanges are NSFW. We hooked up last time and he was very dominant, which is fine.However, he mentioned how he would take care of me wherever he would fly me to see him and all this nonsense. At first I thought it was just weird sex talk and didn’t think much of it.Since then he has bought me a ticket to go visit him and I’m unsure if I’ve entered some type of weird situationship and I’m a sugar baby or how even that works.I would ask him but in the off chance that I am just being weird and paranoid that may come off very weird.Any suggestions or personal experiences with something similar would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.