How long does a typical rechargeable vibrator last in one session?

I did a lot of googling and can’t find the answer.

I have a fun factory vibrator that I want to bring on a plane but I read you should kill the battery first so it doesn’t go off in transit and raise any flags. So I’m sitting here on the most powerful mode and it just won’t die!

It has died twice on me while using it of course but the one time I am trying to kill it, it’s just living its best life.



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 05:50AM

I did a lot of googling and can’t find the answer.I have a fun factory vibrator that I want to bring on a plane but I read you should kill the battery first so it doesn’t go off in transit and raise any flags. So I’m sitting here on the most powerful mode and it just won’t die!It has died twice on me while using it of course but the one time I am trying to kill it, it’s just living its best life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.