Somebody I thought was my partner asked me for nudes, and I feel gross for sharing them.

This is, admittedly my own fault; she never actually said that we were dating, but for me it had felt implicit and I treated it as such when she started wanting pictures like that, and I'd never have shared them at a personal level like that unless I was, or thought I was with them.

Now after its been made clear that she didn't see it as a relationship, it really hurts that they firstly asked for such a thing, and more-so that I reciprocated. I feel disgusted with myself for sharing them, and feel a bit used.



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 06:12AM

This is, admittedly my own fault; she never actually said that we were dating, but for me it had felt implicit and I treated it as such when she started wanting pictures like that, and I'd never have shared them at a personal level like that unless I was, or thought I was with them.Now after its been made clear that she didn't see it as a relationship, it really hurts that they firstly asked for such a thing, and more-so that I reciprocated. I feel disgusted with myself for sharing them, and feel a bit used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.