Men, do you google your date?

God help me, I google everybody. I act coy but if I'm going on a date with you, I've already googled you and found your Insta, Twitter, and Facebook.

I ask because I don't have much of a media presence. I've only just started tweeting. My Facebook has three posts total on it. My Instagram is private. Would you rather know more, or know less?

Also, one of the last guys I was interested in turned out to be a Red Pill type, so I'm glad I found that out before getting in too deep. He masked it well, but when you're on record (podcast no less) identifying yourself as such it's gonna be hard to explain away.

On the brighter side, I have a date tonight with this guy. Everything I've found about him online, I like ... a lot.



Submitted May 16, 2019 at 08:59PM

God help me, I google everybody. I act coy but if I'm going on a date with you, I've already googled you and found your Insta, Twitter, and Facebook.I ask because I don't have much of a media presence. I've only just started tweeting. My Facebook has three posts total on it. My Instagram is private. Would you rather know more, or know less?Also, one of the last guys I was interested in turned out to be a Red Pill type, so I'm glad I found that out before getting in too deep. He masked it well, but when you're on record (podcast no less) identifying yourself as such it's gonna be hard to explain away.On the brighter side, I have a date tonight with this guy. Everything I've found about him online, I like ... a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.