Why I don't really feel ''love'' for anyone?

I don't really feel deep emotions for my parents or siblings who have always been there and have always been loving and present also they are together so I don't even understand why I don't really believe in monogamy. I have trouble saying I love you to partners because I feel like like I'm lying. It just doesn't feel real for me. I recently had a heart break up but honestly I think it was due to the fact that it was the first guy to do the same thing I always do when I get bored of a person (letting them go abruptly) I might sound like a bitch but I'm always honest from the very the beginning, I didn't even wanted a serious relationship until I met that guy who had all the characteristics that I wanted in a partner, so did I even wanted him in the first place?

I'm worried this is not normal and eventually people notice idgaf about them because I get tired of forcing myself to act and feel a certain way, the more I grow up the more introverted I become, and I've always been extrovertive and active. Wtf?



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 05:49PM

I don't really feel deep emotions for my parents or siblings who have always been there and have always been loving and present also they are together so I don't even understand why I don't really believe in monogamy. I have trouble saying I love you to partners because I feel like like I'm lying. It just doesn't feel real for me. I recently had a heart break up but honestly I think it was due to the fact that it was the first guy to do the same thing I always do when I get bored of a person (letting them go abruptly) I might sound like a bitch but I'm always honest from the very the beginning, I didn't even wanted a serious relationship until I met that guy who had all the characteristics that I wanted in a partner, so did I even wanted him in the first place?I'm worried this is not normal and eventually people notice idgaf about them because I get tired of forcing myself to act and feel a certain way, the more I grow up the more introverted I become, and I've always been extrovertive and active. Wtf?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.