My Thoughts/Questions on Love...

My Thoughts/Questions on Love...

Can you love someone that doesn’t have feelings for you back?

Is love a material, surface level, or vanity feeling? Or is it something that can only exist with a deep connection between two individuals, that flows both ways? Can love be one sided?

Can you love someone that doesn’t give you pleasure? If so, how?

If you think you love someone who doesn’t have feelings for you then what do you actually love about them? If you know someone doesn’t love you, who you say you love — then does knowing they don’t hold you to the highest level (love) as you hold them erode your attraction to them? And if it doesn’t, then what is it you are still attracted to about them? This form of love to me seems surface level.

For example, if you think you love someone that is in a relationship with another person they love, then what do you actually love about them? It would seem to me that love only exists when a connection is formed, and for the connection to form I believe the other party needs to have some feeling of attraction to the first person in order to create true happiness and a shared connection.



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 11:47PM

My Thoughts/Questions on Love...Can you love someone that doesn’t have feelings for you back?Is love a material, surface level, or vanity feeling? Or is it something that can only exist with a deep connection between two individuals, that flows both ways? Can love be one sided?Can you love someone that doesn’t give you pleasure? If so, how?If you think you love someone who doesn’t have feelings for you then what do you actually love about them? If you know someone doesn’t love you, who you say you love — then does knowing they don’t hold you to the highest level (love) as you hold them erode your attraction to them? And if it doesn’t, then what is it you are still attracted to about them? This form of love to me seems surface level.For example, if you think you love someone that is in a relationship with another person they love, then what do you actually love about them? It would seem to me that love only exists when a connection is formed, and for the connection to form I believe the other party needs to have some feeling of attraction to the first person in order to create true happiness and a shared connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.