Sometimes women can be unreasonable

I am in a relationship with a woman, and we have just recently celebrated our 5th anniversary.

tl;dr. I am having trust issues and i's driving me insane

Out of all those 5years that we have been together, almost 4years of it we've been on a long distance relationship.

I really love her and i can't see myself in future without her. She is the most caring and loving partner that i ever had.

Nearing our 2nd year (we were in a long distance relationship), i quit my job and moved to her location so we can spend the time together.

This was the happiest time of my life since i can go on dates with her, go to places we have never been to and spend the nights with her. I would go out and fetch her from her office then go to malls and dinners together which i really enjoyed doing.

After a year or so, she decided she wanted to work somewhere else because her work is giving too much stress and pretty much toxic.

She found a work abroad together with her siblings. This means that we will be going again on a long distance relationship.

I violently disagreed with her working abroad stating that i moved in with her just to get closer and now she wants to go somewhere else. We had a very deep conversation regarding this finally agreed but i was really disappointed.

She went abroad, got a job, stayed with her siblings and others who were occupying that same house. Their house is an apartment style and can accommodate 17 persons.

Now things have been working pretty well (for almost 2years) until last night i discovered a few pictures of her with one of her boy housemates. Now before you judge, they weren't doing anything wrong (pretty much what i would like to think). The pictures of her together with another man having dinner on a restaurant, and a few solo pictures of her with the same man being visibly reflected on the glass window on a train. Now instantly i got jealous. I mean i was really fuming with anger, knowing she did not tell me that this guy is with her. So i did what any reasonable man would do, tell her that i saw a couple of pictures with her and that man.
She told me he is just a a roommate and a close friend and since she doesn't have any friends, he is accompanying her to a few places. I asked her why i'm only hearing this now and she never mentioned that she is going with with just the two of them sometimes to places. She told me that think whatever you want but there is nothing between them. She told me there is no malice between them since that man has been friends with her siblings. Mind you, she has a niece who is the same her age and they have been really close since they grow up together. Of all the people she can be with why that man?

I was fuming with anger knowing she did not gave me any reason to trust her and just told me to think whatever i want.

Now i trust her, just not that man she is with.

If you were in my situation what would you do? Am i just being paranoid? Overthinking?

Sometimes women are unreasonable and it is driving me nuts.



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 06:20AM

I am in a relationship with a woman, and we have just recently celebrated our 5th anniversary.tl;dr. I am having trust issues and i's driving me insane​Out of all those 5years that we have been together, almost 4years of it we've been on a long distance relationship.I really love her and i can't see myself in future without her. She is the most caring and loving partner that i ever had.Nearing our 2nd year (we were in a long distance relationship), i quit my job and moved to her location so we can spend the time together.This was the happiest time of my life since i can go on dates with her, go to places we have never been to and spend the nights with her. I would go out and fetch her from her office then go to malls and dinners together which i really enjoyed doing.After a year or so, she decided she wanted to work somewhere else because her work is giving too much stress and pretty much toxic.She found a work abroad together with her siblings. This means that we will be going again on a long distance relationship.I violently disagreed with her working abroad stating that i moved in with her just to get closer and now she wants to go somewhere else. We had a very deep conversation regarding this finally agreed but i was really disappointed.She went abroad, got a job, stayed with her siblings and others who were occupying that same house. Their house is an apartment style and can accommodate 17 persons.Now things have been working pretty well (for almost 2years) until last night i discovered a few pictures of her with one of her boy housemates. Now before you judge, they weren't doing anything wrong (pretty much what i would like to think). The pictures of her together with another man having dinner on a restaurant, and a few solo pictures of her with the same man being visibly reflected on the glass window on a train. Now instantly i got jealous. I mean i was really fuming with anger, knowing she did not tell me that this guy is with her. So i did what any reasonable man would do, tell her that i saw a couple of pictures with her and that man.She told me he is just a a roommate and a close friend and since she doesn't have any friends, he is accompanying her to a few places. I asked her why i'm only hearing this now and she never mentioned that she is going with with just the two of them sometimes to places. She told me that think whatever you want but there is nothing between them. She told me there is no malice between them since that man has been friends with her siblings. Mind you, she has a niece who is the same her age and they have been really close since they grow up together. Of all the people she can be with why that man?I was fuming with anger knowing she did not gave me any reason to trust her and just told me to think whatever i want.Now i trust her, just not that man she is with.If you were in my situation what would you do? Am i just being paranoid? Overthinking?Sometimes women are unreasonable and it is driving me nuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.