In. Need. Of. Advice

I'm a 22 year old man and I've been in a relationship with this 19 year old woman for 9mos now. Recently I've wanted to sexually experiment with the same sex, but I don't know how to especially since she has made it clear that if I did so she strongly considers this cheating. I love this woman in all ways, so if there is no way that I can do this without it being considered infidelity then I simply won't.

TL;DR in a relationship with a woman (I'm a man), want to sexually experiment, though conflicted, unsure how to or even if I should



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 05:46AM

I'm a 22 year old man and I've been in a relationship with this 19 year old woman for 9mos now. Recently I've wanted to sexually experiment with the same sex, but I don't know how to especially since she has made it clear that if I did so she strongly considers this cheating. I love this woman in all ways, so if there is no way that I can do this without it being considered infidelity then I simply won't.TL;DR in a relationship with a woman (I'm a man), want to sexually experiment, though conflicted, unsure how to or even if I should

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.