Is it messed up for me [17M] to go talk to my crush [16F] while she's hanging out with her friends and how do I overcome being shy and awkward

So I've liked this girl for quite a while, we text alot every day and I've gotten to know her very personally but we barely talk to each other in person because she's always with her friends and I feel shy and awkward if I approach her while she's hanging out with her friends and I feel like it's messed up for me to come talk to her while she's hanging out and talking to her friends.

I really wanna start talking to her more because she told my friend I'm weird for texting her alot but not talking to her in person but she's always with her friends and it just terrifies me and makes me shy going to her friend group and doing something stupid or thinking they expect me to make them laugh or just be better.

TL;DR: I get shy and awkward when approaching my crush friend group and I feel it's messed up for me to talk to her while she's with her friends



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 05:33AM

So I've liked this girl for quite a while, we text alot every day and I've gotten to know her very personally but we barely talk to each other in person because she's always with her friends and I feel shy and awkward if I approach her while she's hanging out with her friends and I feel like it's messed up for me to come talk to her while she's hanging out and talking to her friends.I really wanna start talking to her more because she told my friend I'm weird for texting her alot but not talking to her in person but she's always with her friends and it just terrifies me and makes me shy going to her friend group and doing something stupid or thinking they expect me to make them laugh or just be better.TL;DR: I get shy and awkward when approaching my crush friend group and I feel it's messed up for me to talk to her while she's with her friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.