/u/lawly89 on Group project is not a euphemism for threesome

I'm so happy to be ace/aro. All these bullsh*t I don't have to deal with or even try to understand haha.

I think if you let your partner have that kind of power over you... it's sad. If you play into it, you're responsible too. It's a mistake and it's dangerous because it can seriously isolate people. Meh, their issue ;) I can only recommend people to have a bit of everything rather than to have one person be their entire world. Stay in touch with your family, have friends, have some solo time. Don't be someone's person, be your own self.





May 27, 2019 at 05:54AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.